After you’ve filled out our form and paid the attorney fees, we start with a search of the federal, state, and common law trademark databases to determine if there will be any problems registering your trademark.
Trademark Search & Registration Services
At The Law Office of Eric Norton, we don’t believe in having separate services for trademark searches and trademark registrations—so we combine them into one package at one low flat fee plus the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) filing fees. And the best part? All of the work is done by trademark attorney Eric Norton personally. No paralegals, secretaries, or law clerks.
Our trademark search and registration service includes all of the common features you would expect from a full-service trademark law firm, including:
- Knockout search to quickly determine whether there are any directly conflicting marks.
- Comprehensive search to look for similar marks across federal, state, and common law trademark databases.
- Opinion letter which explains all of the results of the comprehensive search and how similar marks may affect the trademarkability of your mark.
- Consultation, via phone, email, or office visit (your choice), explaining the trademark application process and answering any questions about the search results you may have.
- Drafting your trademark application.
- Filing your trademark application.
- Keeping you updated on the status of your trademark application as it progresses through the USPTO.
- Responding to any and all technical (non-substantive) Office actions.
- Sending you the trademark registration certificate upon registration with the USPTO.